Get ready for SAMPLE SALE!
For those of you who haven’t been able to attend one of our Sample Sales before, here's a little low down on what kind of stock you can expect to find:
Seconds: Some pieces that have a few insignificant scratches, maybe even a missing bead or two.
Archive: Missed out on a wishlist piece a couple of years ago? You might find it now.
We have a huge variety of absolute gems, wishlist wonders and blasts from the past - we like to think there will be a bit of something for everyone! Each piece will be priced accordingly and will state if there are any specific imperfections.
Now here are a few things to do before the big day...
Create your Tatty online account: Put all your billing and shipping information into your online account before the sale, so when you get to the checkout you won’t have to fill in all your details (things may fly out of your basket if you aren’t quick enough 😞)
Log in: It’s always good to double-check you are already signed in, this gives you extra time to remember that password - did I really change all the letters to numbers?!
Add existing items to your basket: Been waiting to bag a banana? Add it to your basket first so all you have to do is add your sample sale selections!
FAQ’s: Have a read of our Frequently Asked Questions so you won’t be pondering postage.
Gift Cards: Got a voucher? Lucky you! You can redeem this against your sample sale purchase.
Team Tatty at our 2019 Sample Sale
Ok so flash forward, it’s now 10am on Saturday 7th November. You’re still in your pjs, listening to some good tunes, you’ve got a coffee and your chosen payment method is within reach.
This is how the day will go down...
- Similar to our IRL Sample Sale, we’ll be releasing products throughout the day, this makes it fair and gives everyone a chance to get their hands on some goodies! For transparency the first drop will be at 10am and take place every 2 hours thereafter until 8pm where the last pieces will be released!
- There are many one-offs and we expect a lot of traffic on the day so don’t leave things in your basket for too long as someone else may snap it up. If any items disappear from your basket, then they have been sold. 😞
- If you make multiple orders throughout the day we will do our best to post any - Sample Sale steals with the same shipment details in the same package.
- Don’t worry we will individually box each product so no tangled chains.
- Accidentally ordered one too many parakeets? Although we are accepting returns, our customer care team will be on hand on Saturday 7th November via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel any accidental orders.
Finally… HAVE FUN! We will miss seeing all your excited faces IRL but at the same time we’re so pleased that you can all take part in the best event of the year.
Despite trying everything in our powe...Charlotte Prichard
We’re shunning the September sunshine...Alice Barnes
With over 30 colours, 5 fonts and an abundance of super cute charms, the original Tatty...Alice Barnes