Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
One for the literary lovers, it's the Bookworm Necklace. Head always in a book? We've turned this novel nickname into a must-have accessory. Peeking from glossy cream pages, our resident bookworm recreated in pale pink acrylic is complete with etched and hand-inked details. The finishing touch? Statement specs of course! Suspended from an adjustable gold-tone chain, whether it's a thriller or an easy read - pair with a stack of your best tomes.
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
Bookworm Necklace reviews
- Donna G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 seconds agoTreat to myself
Beautiful. Love wearing it. Lots of admiring comments.Was this helpful?
- Paul C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLovely piece of quirky jewellery
Loved it.Was this helpful?
- Joan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoMrs J Popow
My daughter is delighted with it, she is already a fan and a customer herself.Was this helpful?
- Suzannah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSmall, but perfectly formed!
Perfect for any avid readers!Was this helpful?
- Julia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 36 - 40Purchased For MyselfInterests TV, Film, Fashion, Art, MusicProduct Standouts Conversation-starter, Cute, Fun, CraftsmanshipRated 5 stars1 month agoLove him!
Oh I absolutely love my necklace, my little girl named him “Hubie”. Another addition to my growing Tatty Devine collection!Was this helpful?