Dog on Wheels Necklace
Gift Wrap - Lobster£3.75
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£3.75
Originally designed for Belle & Sebastian, one of our favourite bands, the Dog on Wheels Necklace first rolled into Tatty Devine's collection in 2010. Inspired by a classic childhood toy, this dandy dachshund is laser cut in walnut wood, with cute leather ears and an adjustable gold-plated chain. Finished with, recycled acrylic details, the puppy is proud with glossy white bone and bright red wheels that 'wheelie' move. Woof!
♲ All the acrylic in this piece is made from recycled acrylic
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
I'm made with Recycled Acrylic
Spot the difference: on average, every month 22% of the jewellery winging its way to you is made with Recycled Acrylic but you might not even notice it. Our long-lasting Recycled Acrylic looks and feels brand new, but is made from 100% recycled raw materials. The result? Less waste and a lower carbon footprint.
Dog on Wheels Necklace reviews
- HollyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
This has been my partner’s favourite necklace for years and years so I’m delighted it’s still available when it needs replacing (only after many years and a LOT of wear!). Fabulous as always!Was this helpful?
- Heather Ann J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEven better in person!
This necklace is the epitome of adorable! The moveable parts (ear, wheels, and dangling bone) are a testament to the attention to detail that Tatty Devine puts into each little piece of wearable art. I’ve had so many compliments on this unique piece. Highly recommend.Was this helpful?
- Johanna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoTrip down memory lane
I have my original from when I was younger, this is perfect, really fun piece of jewellery 💙Was this helpful?
- Angie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoDog on Wheels
Adorable! It reminds me of a beloved toy from childhood. Love it!Was this helpful?
- Stephanie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 46 - 50Purchased For MyselfInterests Baking, Writing, Crafts, Music, FilmProduct Standouts Fun, Conversation-starter, Good Quality, Cute, Great ValueRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCute necklace
Always garners positive comments when I wear this necklace. Love it :)Was this helpful?