In a Pickle Necklace
Gift Wrap - Lobster£3.75
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£3.75
In a style dilemma? Opt for our In a Pickle Necklace! Inspired by our favourite snack, we’ve laser cut a tasty gherkin in green marble acrylic, finished with etched and hand-inked gold details. Swinging in a transparent jar heated and hand-curved by our team of makers and suspended from an adjustable gold-plated chain, layer this witty piece of pickle jewellery over a gingham dress for a picnic-perfect look.
♲ 83% of this piece is made from recycled acrylic
Collection: Pigs Might Fly
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
I'm made with Recycled Acrylic
Spot the difference: on average, every month 35% of the jewellery winging its way to you is made with Recycled Acrylic but you might not even notice it. Our long-lasting Recycled Acrylic looks and feels brand new, but is made from 100% recycled raw materials. The result? Less waste and a lower carbon footprint.
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Come and visit our NEW Neal Street store in the heart of Covent Garden.
In a Pickle Necklace reviews
- Steven G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoOk
The wife loves itWas this helpful?
- Michael M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoClever design, enwrapped in humour.
Like all Tatty Devine creations, left of centre designs with a smiling humorous aspect. Very original, very clever and very likeable.Was this helpful?
- Laura S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPicklelicious!
It looks great on the website but it’s even cuter in real life. Couldn’t resist it and I’m very pleased I didn’t. Totally scrummy!Was this helpful?
- KEVIN C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLoved it!!
I bought this for my friend for her birthday and she absolutely loved it! She’s rocked it on many a drinking session already.Was this helpful?
- Nicolas Cazcarro L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPickle Necklace
Love it, as always 🤗Was this helpful?