Little Cats Chain Necklace
Gift Wrap - Lobster£3.75
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£3.75
Meet your new furry faves, our Little Cats Chain Necklace. Full of curiosity and catnaps, our climbing kittens are laser cut in an array of tabby-toned acrylic, think tortoiseshell to shimmering black and pearlescent white. The cutest clowder, our feline friends hang from a vintage-style pastel blue acrylic chain. Take a closer look at spot adorable hand-inked faces! Linked together and complete with a Tatty Devine adjustable gold-tone chain, adventure awaits every cat lover in this purr-fect piece.
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
Little Cats Chain Necklace reviews
- Denise D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoWhimsically purrfect
I adore this. It's so fun and beautifully made. It gets a lot of smiles and creates chats whenever I wear it.Was this helpful?
- Sue S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCat lovers necklace.
Love all animals ( not selective ) , but I just happen to live with a bonkers Siamese who despite having 3 legs can do all of the acrobatics in this necklace with ease, and more besides.
I love the variety and portrayal of the different cats,, and the light blue chain makes it a Summer necklace for me . There are lots of cat brooches out there , but very few necklaces portraying the domestic cat , so I just had to have this one. Super witty and as usual super quality.Was this helpful?
- Valerie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLittle Cats Necklace
I absolutely love this necklace !Was this helpful?
- Gabi B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWOWSER what a necklace
Been eyeing up this necklace for a while and boy am I glad I got it!
It’s such a wonderful necklace so different to my other TD ones. The cats in and out of the hoops are stunning and it’s a good size! This is definitely one of my new favouritesWas this helpful?
- Liz H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 46 - 50Purchased For MyselfInterests Animals, Cooking, Crafts, Baking, PhotographyProduct Standouts Fun, Cute, Conversation-starter, Craftsmanship, Original DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPurr-fect!
I'd considered buying this for a long time and finally caved on an unexpected trip to the shop. It's beautiful and quirky. The way some of the cats go through the rings is lovely and it's been complimented several times. I had the gold chain changed to silver (which I didn't know you could have done until I asked by chance) as it better suits my skin tone.
I love it!Was this helpful?