Gift Wrap - Lobster£3.75
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£3.75
Forget 'one for sorrow', it's definitely 'two for joy' when you wear this Magpie Necklace. Laser cut in jet black acrylic, a pair of magpies are detailed with hand inked white plumage, glittering crystal eyes and a gold plated chain. A sparkling teardrop crystal hangs between the birds' beaks, ready to be carried off to their nest (or yours). If you like hunting out shiny treasures too, this glamorous necklace is just for you.
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Magpie Necklace reviews
- Laura F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMagpie necklace
Love it to bits. Came really quickly and nice box so very nice gift!!!Was this helpful?
- rebecca a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agomagpie necklace
it’s absolutely gorgeousWas this helpful?
- Nicky C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 46 - 50Purchased For MyselfInterests Fitness, Music, ArtProduct Standouts Conversation-starter, Original Design, Elegant, FunRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect Size and so interesting
This is a great size. big enough but not enormous. Really interesting and eye catching design.Was this helpful?
- Melanie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 51 - 55Purchased For MyselfInterests Reading, Crafts, BakingProduct Standouts Original Design, Fun, Colourful, Conversation-starter, Show StopperRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMagpie necklace
I love my magpie necklace . I love the colours and way it directs eye to necklace.Was this helpful?
- Fred S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove the necklace, shame about the packaging revealing what's inside
Bought this as a Christmas present for my wife. It's lovely. She loves it. BUT minus one star because it was delivered in packaging that said Tatty Devine on it and she took delivery of it. That rather spoiled the surprise. Plain packaging should be an option, or even the default, especially in the pre-Christmas period.Was this helpful?