Space Oddity Necklace
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
Commencing countdown, it’s the Space Oddity Necklace. A homage to David Bowie’s fictional astronaut, we're serving interstellar with a shining space helmet laser cut and etched with the song title in space age silver mirror, we’ve suspended this piece from an adjustable silver-tone chain, complete with an official Tatty Devine X Bowie tag. The final touch? A carefully hand bent iridescent visor brings this necklace to life.
Collection: Tatty Devine X BOWIE
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
Space Oddity Necklace reviews
- Jo M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 41 - 45Purchased For Birthday (a gift for someone else)Rated 5 stars9 seconds agoZiggy-tastic!
Beautiful piece of jewellery bought as a gift. They loved it of course!Was this helpful?
- R A M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSuperb and shiny space oddity
A superb and shiny space oddityWas this helpful?
- Pam B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 56+Purchased For Birthday (a gift for someone else)Interests Fashion, Celestial, Art, MusicProduct Standouts Conversation-starterRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBirthday gift
My daughter asked for this for her birthday b.. it is so unusual and catches the light beautifully!Was this helpful?
- Emma G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 41 - 45Purchased For MyselfInterests Music, Art, Animals, Film, FashionProduct Standouts Fun, Conversation-starter, Original DesignRated 5 stars4 months agoOver the moon!!
I first heard about you when I purchased the Amy Winehouse necklace at Fred Perry. So I googled your company and was glad to see you post to Spain! As a big Bowie fan I couldn’t resist these items!! Many thanks, keep up the good work.Was this helpful?
- ElisabethVerified BuyerI recommend this productInterests Celestial, Music, Film, Fashion, BakingProduct Standouts Conversation-starter, Shiny, Fun, Good Quality, SustainableRated 5 stars7 months agoContinue daydreaming...
It's a very stylish and cool necklace.
It inspires me to think about our space and universe and if I had a friend who worked as a space scientist I would invite him or her to my next family dinner for a small talk:)Was this helpful?