Vintage Teapot Earrings
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
Brew up your best look in our Vintage Teapot Earrings. Ready for afternoon tea at Fortnum & Mason, we’ve recreated a pair of mismatched pots in glossy recycled cream and pastel blue acrylic. Laser cut and intricately etched with ornate flourishes, our bone china boasts scenes of nature. Pour it up, each teapot is complete with a shimmering tea-tone droplet. Serve with triangle-cut sandwiches and cute cupcakes.
Heads up, we can't accept returns on earrings (for hygiene reasons), sorry!
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
Vintage Teapot Earrings reviews
- Lili de L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 seconds agoPerfect gift
My friend loved these earrings. They look gorgeous on.Was this helpful?
- Lynna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGift for my friend
The details in this collection are amazing. I got this for my tea-loving friend. I know she will love them.Was this helpful?
- Jackie jackie c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 56+Purchased For GiftInterests Fashion, Film, TV, Fitness, BeautyProduct Standouts Good Quality, Original Design, Great Value, Colourful, Conversation-starterRated 5 stars2 months agoExcellent gift
Lovely earrings. Excellent customer serviceWas this helpful?
- Miriam K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoTea time
Love them, so cute!Was this helpful?
- kim s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 56+Purchased For Birthday (a gift for someone else)Rated 5 stars3 months agoTeapot earrings
Sooo cute- lovely!Was this helpful?