Anatomical Heart Necklace
Gift Wrap - Lobster£3.75
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£3.75
Femme fatale? You just can't beat our Anatomical Heart Necklace, laser cut in three shades of layered mirror red acrylic, complete with etched arteries. Suspended from a glistening gold-tone chain, wear our tell tale heart over crushed velvet for the ultimate in spooky chic!
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
Anatomical Heart Necklace reviews
- Rowena B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoStunning prom necklace
So happy with this necklace- very popular at prom. Would love to have some matching earrings!Was this helpful?
- Debbie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWhat a beaut!
I‘ve been eyeing this piece up for a while now & decided to treat myself for my birthday. I love it! Looks great with anything & always gets compliments ❤️Was this helpful?
- Louise H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFabulous
I love it and so does everyone else.Was this helpful?
- Barbara C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFabulous
It is magnificent - I love it and love wearing itWas this helpful?
- Paul J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 51 - 55Purchased For Birthday (a gift for someone else)Interests Music, Film, GamingProduct Standouts Good Quality, Craftsmanship, Original Design, Conversation-starterRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLooks great
Saw this with my partner at the exibition in Hove Museum, and ordered for her birthday. Quick delivery, well packaged, she loves it!Was this helpful?