Mini Bumblebee Earrings
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
Say hello to the hives smallest huns, it’s the Mini Bumblebee Earrings. Laser cut in golden nectar-toned glitter acrylic, finished with etched and hand inked statement stripes. These tiny insect are flying from hypoallergenic gold-tone hooks with their foil flecked wings. Pair with our Mini Bumblebee Pendant, they just bee-long together!
Heads up, we can't accept returns on earrings (for hygiene reasons), sorry!
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
Mini Bumblebee Earrings reviews
- Charlotte G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 seconds agoBuzzy beauties
These were a gift for a real bee fan and she loved them. She says that she finds them light and easy to wear. Plus, they make her smile!Was this helpful?
- Stella Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productInterests Crafts, Music, Art, AnimalsProduct Standouts Cute, FunRated 5 stars2 months agoBuzzy bumblebees
These are super cute bumblebees! Perfect drop length and just simply adorable.Was this helpful?
- Robyn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 56+Purchased For MyselfInterests Animals, Reading, Art, CraftsProduct Standouts Fun, Good Quality, Craftsmanship, ColourfulRated 5 stars7 months agoMini bee earrings
These are so cuteWas this helpful?
- Sarah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 46 - 50Purchased For GiftInterests Reading, Art, Crafts, FitnessProduct Standouts Sustainable, Original Design, Craftsmanship, Good Quality, FunRated 5 stars8 months agoA cute buzz
These were an easter gift from my husband as I love bees and these are far longer lasting than chocolate! A lovely size and beautifully made,a perfect gift too :)Was this helpful?
- ElisabethVerified BuyerI recommend this productInterests Music, Art, Photography, Beauty, BakingProduct Standouts Conversation-starter, Good Quality, Craftsmanship, Cute, FunRated 5 stars9 months agoSweet as honey<3
Very summery and beautiful earrings that will celebrate Swedish midsummer with me this year<3
No lazy days for these bees...
They have some flowers to take care of<3Was this helpful?