Super Star Statement Necklace - Rainbow
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
Celebrate with our celestial statement, the Super Star Statement Necklace in Rainbow. Hand-linked by our dazzling makers, laser cut stars in 24 shades of acrylic are suspended from an adjustable gold-plated chain. From glistening glitter green to sweetie-wrapper shades of mirror purple, radiate in every colour of the rainbow. Ready to be worn with a shiny, jewel-toned dress, pair with our Super Star Earrings - Rainbow for a cosmic cool look!
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Come and visit our NEW Neal Street store in the heart of Covent Garden.
Super Star Statement Necklace - Rainbow reviews
- Vanessa V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMagical Necklace
This necklace was purchased for my daughter in law for her wedding. She adores it.Was this helpful?
- Zoe R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoStatement star
Such an amazing necklace. I love itWas this helpful?
- Suzanne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAmazingly glorious
A sparkly statement which looks perfect on! I love it!Was this helpful?
- HElen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoMulticoloured magic
Sparkly, fabulous and versatile! Goes with everything!Was this helpful?
- Alison D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBeautiful
I love the range of colours in this necklace. The length works really well for me, the larger version was just too big.. This will be worn year round and not just saved for the festive period.Was this helpful?