Bela Lugosi's Dead Brooch
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
Sing along with our Bela Lugosi’s Dead Brooch. Paying homage to horror film hero, Bela Lugosi, we’ve transformed Bauhaus’ infamous song into a wearable work of art. Laser cut from silver-flecked black glitter acrylic, our shimmering scroll is topped with a misty white pearl banner, etched and hand-inked with lyrics and set against a brooch back. Pair this tattoo-style pin alongside our Dracula Book Brooch for fang-tastic styling.
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Bela Lugosi's Dead Brooch reviews
- MariaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
I love it!! 80’s goth nostalgia 💕Was this helpful?
- Maria G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoUndead, undead, undead
Beaaaaaautiful brooch! My boyfriend, a Bauhaus fan, wears it proudly. He loves the ref!Was this helpful?
- Caroline C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGothic and fun
Bought for me as a 61st birthday present along with the matching necklace. Just right for me as an old Goth with a birthday on November 1st.Was this helpful?
- Steve C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoideal gift for Bauhaus fan
ideal gift for Bauhaus fanWas this helpful?
- Paula D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it
Love this so much. It is an homage to my gothy youth as Bauhaus were the first band I ever saw live. Makes me smile every time I wear it.Was this helpful?