Country Cottage Necklace
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
Escape to the country with our Country Cottage Necklace. Nestled in a quaint and quiet neighbourhood, you’ll find this thatched cottage with pretty maids all in a row. Fresh from the laser cutter, our makers have hand built this house with layers of pale blue and tortoiseshell acrylic over cream acrylic foundations. Adorned with etched, hand-inked details, suspended from an adjustable gold-tone chain and finished with a sprinkle of crystal chrysanthemums, this little place has all the character. Just one question: when can we move in?
♲ 54% of this piece is made from recycled acrylic
Chain adjustable from 45cm to 50cm. Cottage design 5cm x 4cm.
Designed for life, each piece of Tatty Devine jewellery is handcrafted with longevity in mind. To care for your jewellery we have listed a few top tips below:
- Keep your jewellery safe in its original box or store in an alternative cool, dry place.
- Water on your Tatty Devine jewellery? That's a H20 no-no!
- Lotions, hairspray, perfumes and heavy moisturisers are lovely but it's best to minimise use while wearing your favourite Tatty Devine jewellery.
- While our Mini Ghost Pendant might fancy a go on the treadmill, perspiration can in fact lead to tarnished chains.
For more information visit our dedicated Care & Repair page here.
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
You may also likeShop New In
Country Cottage Necklace reviews
- Jo B.I recommend this productAge 51 - 55Purchased For GiftInterests Art, Writing, Reading, Music, AnimalsProduct Standouts Craftsmanship, Original Design, Cute, Show Stopper, ShinyRated 5 stars4 months agoBirthday gift
This is just gorgeous, fabulous quality and so adorable. My new favourite.Was this helpful?
- Paula R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPurchased For Birthday (a gift for someone else)Rated 5 stars5 months agoMrs
Just what was wanted for a special birthday present.Was this helpful?