Diving Kingfisher Necklace
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
Ruffle feathers in our Diving Kingfisher Necklace. Winging it’s way home with you, our bedazzling bird is recreated in luxe layers of laser cut acrylic: shining in jewel-toned teal mirror, glittering oil-on-water purple and marble orange. Finished with a beady black cabochon eye and swooping from an adjustable silver-plated chain, layer over simple plunging necklines for a summer evening look.
Due to the marbled nature of our lilac acrylic, the exact shade of our Diving Kingfisher may vary.
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Diving Kingfisher Necklace reviews
- Claire W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoBeautiful Necklace!
Beautiful necklace, I love the colours and the Kingfisher is one of my favourite animals.Was this helpful?
- Jennie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSimply stunning!
This necklace is absolutely beautiful, the colours sparkle. I get compliments every time I wear it.Was this helpful?
- Amy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this so much! I aways get the best comments when Im wearing it!
.Love this so much! I aways get the best comments when Im wearing it!Was this helpful?
- Patricia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDiving Kingfisher Necklace
I bought this lovely necklace as a gift for my daughter. She loves Tatty Devine jewellery as has many necklaces, she loved this Kingfisher necklace, it is very tasteful and elegant.Was this helpful?
- Karen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoKaren Morgan
Just beautiful and the quality was first class. I bought it for a special 50th birthday present for a friend and she adored it.Was this helpful?