Pearly Prawn Brooch - Green
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
One for a night on the cocktails, it’s the Pearly Prawn Brooch - Green. Laser cut in a myriad of marine green marbled acrylic, this crustacean is hand layered over shimmering aqua to accentuate its delicate antennas and beady black cabochon eye. Set against a brooch back, liven up your lapel or LBD and serve sea-rious cool in this pint-sized party piece. Go on, be shellfish and treat yourself!
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
Pearly Prawn Brooch - Green reviews
- Simon M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoVery Prawny
Bought for my sister's 40th - she loved it! She lives in Brighton so being next to the sea and shimmering the way it does is the perfect home for the Pearly Prawn Brooch.Was this helpful?
- Ceilia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPrawns on the Fishing Jacket
It was a valentines gift for my chap. He has it proudly displayed on his fishing jacket (he does not fish its the style). Its a great piece of jewellery that can be worn be anyone, anywhere. It has captured an audience on its outings and many and admiring comment.Was this helpful?
- Jenny S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGorgeous!
So, so pretty and really unusual - not something you see everyday. I love it!Was this helpful?
- JGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGorgeous
Beautiful gift, they love itWas this helpful?
- Elizabeth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSTUNNING
How on earth can you make a Prawn so attractive? Tatty Devine has. This is a truly stunning piece due to the bright color and resin combinations. Through Clever design, Tatty Devine has turned the humble raw prawn into a DEVINE creation . Thank you.Was this helpful?