Pearly Prawn Brooch - Green
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
One for a night on the cocktails, it’s the Pearly Prawn Brooch - Green. Laser cut in a myriad of marine green marbled acrylic, this crustacean is hand layered over shimmering aqua to accentuate its delicate antennas and beady black cabochon eye. Set against a brooch back, liven up your lapel or LBD and serve sea-rious cool in this pint-sized party piece. Go on, be shellfish and treat yourself!
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Come and visit our NEW Neal Street store in the heart of Covent Garden.
Pearly Prawn Brooch - Green reviews
- Ann C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoPrawn Brooch.
Adore this. The colours are fabulous.Was this helpful?
- MRS H M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGift
Person received it , & loved itWas this helpful?
- Amanda J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPretty prawn- who doesn’t need a little crustacean in their wardrobe?
Love my new brooch. It’s just as expected- nice quality material and the colours are so beautiful. It’s a gift from my son and he agreed it’s perfect for a dash of summer sparkleWas this helpful?
- Sally S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoOh. My. Gosh!
This is my first Tatty Devine brooch and I couldn't believe two things - Firstly, someone made a PRAWN BROOCH! Secondly that I found myself ordering a brooch from overseas. So glad that I did though, this is a piece of art! It is well made and totally stunning. I just need to find the right occasion to show it off!Was this helpful?
- Simon M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery Prawny
Bought for my sister's 40th - she loved it! She lives in Brighton so being next to the sea and shimmering the way it does is the perfect home for the Pearly Prawn Brooch.Was this helpful?