Bumblebee Statement Necklace
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
Be ahead of the swarm in our limited edition Bumblebee Statement Necklace. Forget the fab five, we’re all about the fab hive with these nectar-toned insects striped to perfection in layers of glitter, marble and mirror acrylic. Whatcha looking at? Beady black cabochon eyes and confetti-strewn acrylic wings bring this cute creature to life. Honeycomb shapes make up a tessellating chain to keep the colony connected, finished with an adjustable gold-tone chain complete with limited edition tag. Part of a numbered edition of 40 and with a Tatty Devine certificate of authenticity, no piece of jewellery has made us feel this way bee-fore!
Total length of chain including design 54cm. Biggest Bee design 5.5cm x 5.5cm.
Designed for life, each piece of Tatty Devine jewellery is handcrafted with longevity in mind. To care for your jewellery we have listed a few top tips below:
- Keep your jewellery safe in its original box or store in an alternative cool, dry place.
- Water on your Tatty Devine jewellery? That's a H20 no-no!
- Lotions, hairspray, perfumes and heavy moisturisers are lovely but it's best to minimise use while wearing your favourite Tatty Devine jewellery.
- While our Mini Ghost Pendant might fancy a go on the treadmill, perspiration can in fact lead to tarnished chains.
For more information visit our dedicated Care & Repair page here.
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
You may also likeShop New In
Bumblebee Statement Necklace reviews
- Robyn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 56+Purchased For MyselfInterests Animals, Reading, Art, CraftsProduct Standouts Fun, Conversation-starter, Good Quality, Cute, CraftsmanshipRated 5 stars2 months agoBee necklace
It is stunning and so much funWas this helpful?
- E Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 41 - 45Purchased For MyselfInterests Fashion, CraftsProduct Standouts Fun, Conversation-starter, Original DesignRated 5 stars3 months agoBee Yourself!
This necklace is fun and fabulous! What a perfect accessory for summer outfits! I love the colors and fit of this bold piece. Whether your dressing up a tank & shorts or a cute lace dress, this necklace is a home run.! Bees are very “in” currently, however the nature of this design is timeless.Was this helpful?
- Nick N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 46 - 50Purchased For Birthday (a gift for someone else)Interests Music, Reading, Film, AnimalsProduct Standouts Craftsmanship, Original Design, Sustainable, FunRated 5 stars3 months agoBirthday bumblebee
A birthday present for my wife and she loved it. I love it too!Was this helpful?
- Nancy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 56+Interests Animals, Music, Fitness, Art, FashionProduct Standouts Fun, Good Quality, Craftsmanship, Original Design, Conversation-starterRated 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful
ADORABLE I have a bee purse and bee straw hat by Kate Spade to wear with the darling bumblebee necklace. In Prince Edward County there are many bee farmers and honey products.Was this helpful?