Jane Austen Bookshelf Necklace
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
Janeites, look no further than our Jane Austen Bookshelf Necklace. Discover odes to literary classics by this frequent visitor to Chawton House, laser cut in a rich colour palette from emerald greens to shimmering blues. The perfect gift for lovers of Jane Austen books, this well-stocked library holds etched and hand-inked acrylic spines, bearing novels from Emma to Pride and Prejudice. Suspended from an adjustable gold-tone chain, it’s sure to set literary hearts alight. Heads up, using a natural material like wood means there may be colour variations between each necklace.
Collection: Tatty Devine X Chawton House
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
Jane Austen Bookshelf Necklace reviews
- Fiona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 51 - 55Purchased For Birthday (a gift for someone else)Product Standouts Fun, Conversation-starter, Colourful, Original Design, Good QualityRated 5 stars3 months agoJane Austen scholar birthday gift
It was for my mum, and it is a beautiful piece of jewellery / wearable art. It sits just at the right length on my mum's neck, and the colours go with many outfits. She was surprised and delighted with it.Was this helpful?
- Bryony J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 26 - 30Purchased For MyselfInterests Reading, Baking, Photography, Cooking, FilmProduct Standouts Good Quality, Fun, Conversation-starter, Colourful, Original DesignRated 5 stars5 months agoStunning!
Absolutely adore this, the colours and the class - beautiful! One of my favourite Tatty Devine pieces for sure!Was this helpful?
- Susan mcfarlane M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 51 - 55Purchased For Birthday (a gift for someone else)Interests Animals, Reading, Baking, Cooking, FilmProduct Standouts Conversation-starter, Craftsmanship, Sustainable, Original Design, FunRated 5 stars6 months agoStunning
Absolutely gorgeous, a bit on the expensive side, but I brought this as a gift for my daughter for her birthday! She is going to love it! She is an English teacher!Was this helpful?
- bobbie m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 51 - 55Purchased For Birthday (a gift for someone else)Rated 5 stars6 months agoAmazing
Stunning piece of jewelleryWas this helpful?
- Nancy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 56+Purchased For GiftInterests Celestial, Animals, Music, Reading, ArtProduct Standouts Conversation-starter, Fun, Good Quality, Cute, Show StopperRated 5 stars6 months agoPerfect gift for a perfect aunt
My 92 year old aunt was thrilled and surprised! She is Uber-educated, politically extreme liberal/socialist I think, unlike myself in some respects but we can agree on some things!
Tatty Devine is a peace-maker!!!Was this helpful?