National Bird Day!
Embrace National Bird Day 2023 with our charming selection of handmade bird jewellery. From domestic warblers to birdies from exotic climes, enter the Tatty Devine aviary to discover our flock of laser cut acrylic accessories of the feathered variety.
Shake your tail feather in the limited edition Study of Birds Necklace. Each pair of birds is part of a numbered and limited edition, designed in East London and handmade in Kent by our team of expert jewellery makers (and bird spotters!). Team this golden-hued wonder with light, bright separates to let those pearlescent acrylic features really pop.
Art adorer? Cast your eagle eye over collaborative pieces from our Frida Kahlo Hummingbird Necklace and Earrings, designed to mimic the feathered symbol from her striking 1940 self-portrait. One of our favourite collaborations of 2022, paint your own reality in odes to passion, art and pain and explore the full Tatty Devine X Frida Kahlo collection now.
You’ll be cock of the roost in our limited edition Egg Identification Necklace. Looking for unusual jewellery for an ornithologist friend? Gift them a delicate collection of speckled bird eggs, laser cut in a pleasing palette of pastel, marble, and pearlescent acrylic: each etched and hand-inked to mimic the organic speckling of nest eggs. Limited to a numbered edition of 75, crack the perfect bird lovers present with this handmade statement necklace.
Unique jewellery presents: we’ve got them in the bag. Design your very own personalised Name Necklace, from a choice of over 30 shades of acrylic and topped with a charm of your choice, including a sweet mini songbird. Team Tatty styling tip: score a pair of matching Tatty Devine Bird Charm Earrings, £17, in a choice of eight colours.
In a hurry? Head to our flagship Covent Garden store in the heart of Central London to order and watch your Name Necklace made on the spot by our expert team. We’re just two minutes away from Leicester Square tube station, as the crow flies!
Inspired by Strictly star Hamza’s tropi-cool salsa? Kick off the new year with our beginner-friendly jewellery-making Parakeet Necklace Kit, the perfect present or self-gift for budding designers. We’ll deliver a kit straight to your door and teach you how to link together glossy recycled acrylic feathers onto your choice of a gold or silver-tone hypoallergenic chain. Each at-home necklace-making kit is accompanied by a Youtube tutorial by our Co-Founder and Creative Director, Harriet Vine MBE, so you’re in very good hands whatever your level of experience. Don’t forget to add a Jewellery Pliers Set to ensure your new favourite hobby gets off to a flying start!
Looking for gift ideas? Leave loved ones happy as a lark with our recommendations:
- For the Peanuts lover, shop our official Woodstock Bicycle Brooch and Woodstock Whistling Necklace.
- On the hunt for wedding jewellery sets? Treat yourself to ‘something new’ with our romantic enamel Swallow Necklace and Swallow Earrings, inspired by nautical tattoos.
- Searching for an easy-to-wear statement necklace? Feather your nest with this future heirloom: our vibrant Mexican Embroidery Necklace mimics folk-style lace patterns, flanked by a pair of petite bluebirds. Fun fact: 60% of this piece is made from recycled acrylic. Heading out-out? Pop our crowd-pleasing Parakeet Large Necklace - Mirror Blue over a colour pop shift dress for 10/10 styling.
- Minimalist? Meet our delicate Bird on a Perch Pendant, plucked from the hand-painted wallpaper in Brighton Royal Pavilion’s saloon. If you’re a pin lover, can we recommend our Chinoiserie Bird Brooch looks perfect paired with colourful, cosy knits and cute collars.
- In need of the perfect Mother’s Day present? Head to the Tatty Devine archive to snap up classic designs guaranteed to get you in their good books: our Swallow Triple Necklace - Turquoise and Magpie Necklace are excellent choices.
- Patiently waiting for the return of Springwatch? Let our cheerful Blue Tit Necklace, Brooch and best-selling Earrings keep you company through the grey days.
Shop online and discover our entire flock in store now.Looking for Tatty Devine’s animal-themed jewellery? Peruse our bestsellers to find the pieces everyone’s loving right now.
Despite trying everything in our powe...Charlotte Prichard
We’re shunning the September sunshine...Alice Barnes
With over 30 colours, 5 fonts and an abundance of super cute charms, the original Tatty...Alice Barnes