Shooting Star Necklace - Mirror Rainbow
Gift Wrap - Lobster£4.50
Gift Wrap - Shooting Star£4.50
Serve interstellar style in the Shooting Star Necklace - Mirror Rainbow. Laser cut mirror acrylic stars are hand linked to create this cool constellation, perfect for parties, presents and playing dress up. Top tip: just wait 'til the sun hits and sends celestial reflections scattering.
Keep water, perfume and other sprays and lotions away from your jewellery, as moisture can discolour metal parts. Always store and transport your jewellery in its box. For more information visit our dedicated Jewellery Care & Repair page.
Wear it with
Sustainability within our business practices, products and operations is very important to us.
What’s at the heart of Tatty Devine? Our loyal fans, of course!
Our bustling Monmouth Street store in London is the place to be.
Shooting Star Necklace - Mirror Rainbow reviews
- Jacqueline L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoReally pretty and excellent customer service from Rachel.
Really pretty and excellent customer service from Rachel.Was this helpful?
- Stefanie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoTotally Divine
Very pleased I checked the website, found this and couldn’t be any happier!! 😁Was this helpful?
- Noel délia l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLovely
It looks lovely. My daughter in law asked for it for Christmas so she must have liked it to ask me to order itWas this helpful?
- Debbie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it...
Cheers me up when I wear it, love the way light reflects off it. Had lots of compliments. Really well made,Was this helpful?
- Hilary H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 56+Purchased For MyselfInterests Fitness, Reading, Music, Fashion, ArtProduct Standouts Shiny, Good Quality, Fun, Original Design, SustainableRated 5 stars2 months agoEven better than it looks on the website!
I had my eye on this for some time. Needing a pick me up after a run of bad days, I decided it was time to buy this necklace. I am so glad I did. I love, love it!Was this helpful?